-
Jonathan Clauss non-committal on RC Lens future
RC Lens right-back Jonathan Clauss (29) was non-committal when questioned about his future at the club during Sunday’s UNFP awards. Speaking to L’Équipe, Clauss said, “I still have a year left on my contract. We’ll see what happens. For now, it’s very unclear, so we’ll see what follows.” Clauss has enjoyed a break-out season at Lens. At 29, he broke into the French national team for the first time and has gone on to make two appearances. His performances also earned him a place in the Ligue 1 team of the season. Click Here: essendon bombers guernsey 2019 From his right-back berth, he has registered 11 assists and scored 5 goals in…
-
Official | Burak Yılmaz to leave Lille at the end of the season
Lille have confirmed this afternoon that striker Burak Yılmaz will leave the club at the end of the season, putting an end to two years with Les Dogues. The Turkish international arrived from Beşiktaş in 2020 and played a key part in last season’s title-winning campaign. The 36-year-old leaves the north of France with 25 goals in 72 appearances, and two titles – Ligue 1 and the Trophée des Champions – in the bag. Click Here: nsw blues rugby store
-
George McGuigan: Gloucester bring in free-scoring hooker from Premiership rivals Newcastle Falcons
Click:香港a貨哪裡買 Gloucester have announced the signing of George McGuigan, who will join the club from Premiership rivals Newcastle Falcons on Tuesday. Click Here: Toni Kroos Jersey Sale McGuigan is set to be a major loss to Newcastle as he has been one of their main try scorers in recent seasons, with Jamie Blamire now set for more minutes. The 29-year-old has put pen to paper on a long-term contract at the Cherry and Whites and will look to transfer that scoring form down to the West Country. Try-scoring machine McGuigan has played over 180 games in the Premiership, representing both Newcastle and Leicester Tigers, and made England’s training squad this…
-
Martin Terrier and Benjamin Bourigeaud were pre-selected for France duty
As reported by RMC, Rennes’ in-form France duo Martin Terrier and Benjamin Bourigeaud were both ‘pre-selected’ by Didier Deschamps for France duty earlier this week. Both players didn’t make the final squad selected by Deschamps for the four Nations League matches taking place next month, but both made Les Bleus’ long-list squad for the games. Soon to leave Nantes for Germany and Eintracht Frankfurt, 23-year-old striker Randal Kolo-Muani was also included in the long list. Marseille midfielder Boubacar Kamara, however, was included in the full squad for the first time while AC Milan’s Olivier Giroud was dropped again. Click Here: Thiago Alcantara Jersey Sale
-
Real Madrid increasingly pessimistic on chances of Kylian Mbappé joining
RMC Sport report this morning that Real Madrid’s optimism over the chances of Kylian Mbappé joining are decreasing, as initially revealed by the Spanish press. The Paris Saint-Germain man is due to announce his decision on his future this weekend, and the La Liga side are no longer sure that the forward has chosen them. The World Cup winner’s team is said to have informed Real Madrid that he was still in the process of making a decision. He had announced at last Sunday’s UNFP awards ceremony that he had “almost” made his choice. Throughout the season, Mbappé has sought to delay his decision as much as possible, with his contract…
-
Leonardo sacked by PSG
L’Équipe, RMC and Amazon Prime Video late on Saturday night confirmed that PSG had formally sacked its Sporting Director Leonardo. The Brazilian returned to Les Parisiens in summer of 2019 after a six-year period of absence from the role which he occupied when QSI first acquired the club in 2011. He is largely credited with convincing Neymar to remain at the club despite seeking to force an exit in 2019, but is generally viewed as having had a net negative impact on the development of Les Parisiens as a club in the last 3 seasons, with the signing of Mauro Icardi (€65m) and his inability to sell fringe players to balance the…
-
Boubacar Kamara set to join Aston Villa
Fabrizio Romano reports this afternoon that Marseille midfielder Boubacar Kamara’s move on a free transfer to Aston Villa is a done deal. The Premier League side have reached an agreement with the 22-year-old over a 5-year deal, with his medical, signing and announcement soon to come. The midfielder, who on Thursday received his first call-up for the French senior team, leaves his hometown club after five seasons with the first team. Click Here: mayo gaa jerseys
-
OGC Nice Director of Football Julien Fournier to be sacked this week
As reported by RMC, OGC Nice are set to sack the club’s director of football Julien Fournier by the end of this week. As has been reportedly recently, relations between Fournier and coach Christophe Galtier have deteriorated in recent weeks. At the end of the season, INEOS, the club’s owners, undertook an audit of the club’s structures to prepare for next season, which included a meeting last night between Jean-Pierre Rivère, Bob Ratcliffe, Dave Brailsford and Fournier. Fournier left the meeting before everyone else. The outlet report a new hierarchical structure will be announced by the club soon, with both Galtier and president Rivère returning for next season. Bob Ratcliffe,…
-
Atlético Madrid, Lyon, Marseille and OGC Nice keen on Lens’ Jonathan Clauss
As reported by Foot Mercato, Lens wing-back Jonathan Clauss is attaching interest from France and across the continent ahead of the summer window. The 29-year-old right-sided player has enjoyed another productive season which saw him make the UNFP’s Team of the Season for the second year running and make his France international debut. With just a year left on his Lens deal and an apparent replacement already signed in the shape of Angers Jimmy Cabot, Clauss could soon depart the club, say the outlet, with the player saying he is unsure over his future this week. OGC Nice, Lyon and Marseille are all positioning themselves to sign the player, rated…
-
Interview | Jerôme Rothen: “Philippe Clement found his feet.”
Speaking to GFFN journalist Luke Entwistle, Jerôme Rothen praised AS Monaco’s end-of-season run, which saw them reach an unlikely podium position. “The third place was logical for Monaco over the course of the season, even if the way the last match panned out out was regrettable. But it was undreamt of that they would be in that position. For me, they looked in trouble after the elimination against Braga, they looked like a team on the decline, but the coach found his feet. To remotivate a team isn’t an easy task so he’s done an enormous job. The players had a real professional conscience at the end of the season,…